Best Sports Rental Software
Do you see a pre-season rush in the rental store and worried about what is coming your way? This question could probably popping-up on your mind. Every busy sports rental season starts this way, and you have to be prepared for it. This rush could soon turn into a storm and could make your sports rental business an overnight success. However, this is only one side of the coin; Sports rental business has to make sure they are well-prepared to manage each of the customers who make their way into the door. Unless the thing would turn up to be devastating, this task is not going to be accessible at all, with you doing all of it manually. So why not automate it with sports rental software and bring more efficacies to the rental process. To help you choose,
1. Reservety as Sports Rental Software
Sports rental business has it all set of challenges that needs to be addressed with customized solutions. Reservety identifies the problem rental owner faces and brings a viable solution to combat each issue. Reservety supercharges the efficiency and productivity of the business by enhancing management, rental capabilities, and adding flexibility in payments and documentation. This is a great way to improve time and money management. Some of the Powerful Features Reservety has.
Why choose Reservety as an equipment rental software for sports?
- Inventory Management and Tracking-Sports gears remain the focal point for any rental business. Whether you are a small business rental owners starting with a few Skis, or a big company with a massive inventory of boats, keeping the stocks under your radar is on your priority list. These items are a crucial part of your business without them. You can’t imagine operating. Hence, it is essential to keep a close eye on the equipment movements, conditions, and the number of stocks. Either you could choose to do it all by yourself and end up being frustrated and annoyed with all the responsibilities on your shoulders or choose Reservety, which keep track of inventory movements, schedule inspection, and locate the equipment, so they are not lost while being rented.
- Renting and Scheduling Sports Equipment-The sports rental businesses cannot just wait for customers to arrive on their door. So they have to figure out ways to reach out to the prospect customers. As a sports rental business is primarily a location-based company, the company which is close to the site of the sports arena will perform better. To work out with this problem, you can choose to set up a rental website that allows the customers to schedule the booking of the sports gear through the rental store, even if they are not close to your store. Don’t have a website yet? Reservety got it covered. Reservety offers you a free, professionally designed rental store that enables customers to shuffle, choose, and book rentals from your diverse sports equipment range. They can even make payments, collect invoices, and sign contracts digitally. All these processes happen at a lightning-fast speed. From the rental owner’s point of view, the software allows for tracking orders, scheduling inventory items (both packages or individually), assign the task to employees, and manage documentation.
- Collecting Payments-After all your best efforts to showcase yourself a stellar rental business, the last thing you don’t want to do is a conflict with your customers on payment terms. There could be a situation when customers cannot pay in cash, or they wish to pay after return, or you might not have the right tools to accept payments. Here Reservety can be a saviour by offering 30+ payment options to customers both in-store and online. Reservety adds the flexibility of taking cash in your store through POS rentals. Moreover, it enables rental owners to charge varied pricing on certain occasions. For customers, it offers partial payment choices or options to pay all costs upfront.
- Multi-Language Support-Any impediment in processing the rental orders can ruin your chances of getting positive feedback and may entail the wrath of the customers. This event can also be on the part of the rental software you are working with that does not have instructions in your native language. This fact eventually means vagueness in operations, managing orders, and communicating customers. Reservety understands the intricacy involved in the rental business and works at the Global level to bring ease to the rental industry. It supports all the languages worldwide both at the software level and also in the rental store.
- Shipping and Delivery-Most of the sports equipment is exceptionally massive such as boats, kayaks, Jet Skii, etc. which warrants extreme attentiveness and care while shipping. They must carry through routes that have less traffic to avoid any damage. Reservety brings perfection to your existing shipping process by optimising shipping routes, directing truck drivers for the best way, reducing cost by quick communication with the rental owners, and send notifications to customers about the current status of delivery.
- Promotions and Discounts-Adding the deft touch of personalization and sentiments to your business can assist in carving long term relationships with the customers. Reservety on this front can aid in creating personalised promotions for customers, which are automatically sent to them via email or text. Moreover, it lets you create one time or a period based discount, which can lead to an increase in rental activity. This element can help the sports rental business to outline its rental services better.
Where is Reservety lacking in managing your equipment rental equipment?
The only fact where Reservety needs improvement is discovering and renting products based on the serial of the equipment. What happens when you have two similar kayaks, and you have to send the less damaged one? And send the other one for maintenance. The only way to identify has their serial number, but, as Reservety is continuous development. You cannot perform this function.
What is the price of Reservety for online sports equipment rental?
There are two plans available with Reservety startup and medium business. The plans are entirely similar in features; the only element that set them apart is the number of products and visitors which could drive to your rental stores. The startup plan is priced at $49/month, which can be upgraded to high-value plan of $79/month.
2. Ski Rental Systems
Are you wondering? How could you improve the performance of your ski rental business? Look no further; Ski Rental System would be your final destination in your search for the best sports rental software. Ski Rental System is innovative and professional rental software developed to add flexibility and convenience to the Ski rental business. Whether you are a sports rental startup gearing to make a mark or a well-established rental company looking to dominate the sports rental industry, Ski Rental System offers you the finesse to operate business Smoothly, and take much time out for yourself. Some of the features that the sports gear rental software provides.
What features make Ski Rental Systems a good alternative for equipment rental and tracking?
- Rental Tracking– The system offers intelligent reporting and real-time data access to the business owners to monitor orders, schedule delivery, track inventory, and complete orders. The smart visualisation of data allows taking a quick peek at the rental performance and highlights the key areas where the performance can be improved. You can also make rapid changes on the fly without compromising with the quality of the rental process.
- Pricing-Ski Rental System allows you to set dynamic pricing for each of the sports gear by day, hour, tour, and even by the service customers choose to order. The software can create multiple payment structures to suit the demands of the customers. You can also set payments on different occasions.
- Delivery-In case the Ski rental business is based on an off-site location, you have to arrange the shipment and make sure the sports equipment is delivered safely. Ski Rental System can help process the rental orders by quickly providing customer information to your shipping crew about the customer’s preference and location. Besides, it also informs customers about tracking their rental items.
- Mobile Friendly-The reservation system is exceptionally mobile-friendly, which works across multiple browsers and operating systems. This serves your customer with a mobile-friendly version to book the sports equipment anywhere, anytime on the go. Plus, it subsumes a secure checkout option for easy processing of payments.
- Reports-The software offers a quick to reach dashboard where you can access data and reports about rental orders. The reports can help you make critical data-driven decisions imperative to direct the business forward and generate profits. It can offer comprehensive reports on employee performance, inventory details, and payments.
What are the negative points of managing your rental sport equipment with Ski Rental Systems?
- The most significant setback is the software does not support multiple languages. So, if you are one of the people who like a system to be in your native language. This task is not your thing.
- No choice to integrate Xero and Quickbook for account management. All in all, the customer is at the nascent stage and does not have many capabilities to deal with accounting.
- Limited functionality to track and manage inventory. In case you need to monitor a broad base of equipment and update it in real-time for any changes, there is hardly any support for it
- You cannot create pricing or discounts for customers based on their renting habits.
The pricing is available when you opt to take a demo.
Ever thought of making an outstanding decision for your business? Make smart decisions based on intuitive data-driven management platform Rentrax. Rentrax is simple and easy to use software to manage rentals cut down labor, and maintenance costs and improve the productivity of your business. It offers you excellent tools that perform way beyond your expectation to outsmart and outclass your competitors. Some of the features of Rentrax are:
What specific features makes RentTrax a good fit for ski and summer sports equipment rental management?
- Real-time Inventory management-Rentrax allows you better track and monitors rental equipment inventory in real-time. By figuring out which rental item is rented most, you can easily set up a backup in case the item is damaged. And, schedule preventive maintenance and ultimately saving a lot of money on buying alternatives. Being aware of the products generally rented also allows you to have a general idea of where to invest most of your money while buying new inventory items.
- Pricing Management-The software is entirely brilliant in terms of offering custom pricing solutions to the customers. Rental companies can easily set pricing based on high and low seasonal activities. They can also manipulate pricing based on day, date, and hours of rental. So, in every respect, the software does an excellent job and takes a lot of load off your shoulder.
- Powerful Reporting-To determine that the rental business is heading in the right direction or not, it is vital to have an inside performance report on your desk. The software is entirely fabulous in bringing out accurate reports of each department from rental orders, cancelled orders, inventories, sales, and revenue at once place. This can go miles in enhancing and improving rental resources and management capabilities.
- Promotions and Marketing-Did you see a drop in rental activity? This could be much due to your lack of effort in the promotion and marketing area. Hopefully, Rentrax can be the right tool to reduce your burden of defining and setting a marketing strategy. By this software, you can assign promotion activities as an agent to employees, friends, and even family members, and can track the sales each one of them has generated. You can also set discounts for existing customers based on a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Staff Management-The key to getting more from your employees is to track and optimise based on their performance. Rentrax offers insight details to rental owners on each employee’s performance. You can set each employee access levels, and track sales made by him. This is a great way to analyse their performance and establish a dedicated target for them to complete to meet revenue goals.
- Smart POS-Undeniably smart technology like a POS can be convenient for your customers to pay. Rentrax can easily integrate with a POS system, which makes it incredibly easy for customers to pay by any means from credit cards, debit cards, or cash. This is an all-in-one complete payment processor to cover any of the associated payments which might add up during rental.
Why is RentTrax not a good fit for managing your rental equipment?
- Rentrax does not support Xero and Quickbook integration for accounts management
- There is no support for multiple languages
- No possibility to track orders via Google calendar integration.
- In case you don’t have a rental website setup, you have to spend a couple of thousand dollars in developing a rental store for your business
What is the pricing of this sport equipment software?
The pricing includes the basic light plan of $55/month that includes email management, late return fee, splitting invoices, and primary email and phone support. To add more features to your cart, you have to standard, pro, and pay as you go plans, which are priced at $120, $240, and $10 per month. The pay as you go plan has limited function and transactions, so you always have to pay extra for each additional sale.
Conclusion on choosing the best sports equipment rental software
The sports rental business entirely revolves around valuable inventory. The condition of the equipment highlights your commitment to the quality and vision of your brand. Therefore, the sports gear can be considered precious assets and, taking care of each of those assets becomes extremely important. Here Sports Rental software can be the ideal way to manage each of assets and scale your business manifold.
Reservety, with its cost-effectiveness and essential features, will be the perfect companion to manage and organize your rental business. Taking a smart decision is not easy, and a 5-second decision can make or break chances to stand out as a winner.
Therefore, you can opt for free 14 days free trials without Credit card and see by it yourself, how choices can define our destiny. Try it today.