3 Top Construction Rental Software
In the pursuit to be the most exceptional and most sorted construction rental business, there are many epic battles for rental companies to win. The construction sector has always been through many ups and downs, which have remodeled the way the industry performs. The infrastructure projects, be it on a small-scale or on the major level defines the demand and supply for the construction rental business. But rental owners have to be perfect in all respect and in every event, whenever the project demand arises. Unquestionably rental process becomes hefty sometimes because there are on-going projects, and every one of them needs undivided attention. Here rental software can be a great way to allocate jobs and organize everything to the picture-perfect level.
1. Reservety as construction equipment rental software
Every business needs a powerful tool that can level-up their game and outsmart the competitors. Reservety can work out of the way to create the perfect roadmap for your construction rental business to succeed. No more busy hours, lost & damaged equipment, capital loss, and headache for the rental owners, Since Reservety, combines smart and intelligent features to channel your efforts to turn your business into a significant success. Here are some of the highlights:
What features that make Reservety the best construction rental software?
- Customer Relationship Management – Unquestionably, Customers are next to God. The phrase is entirely accurate for the construction rental companies. The growth and success of any rental companies heavily rest on the valuable customers who choose to take your services. Hence, rental owners must serve the best possible experience by maintaining healthy-friendly communication, timely response to queries & complaints, resolving payment issues, taking feedback, and offering discounts. Although every single component of the rental business is equally essential, the rental owners cannot be everywhere at the same time. Reservety can resolve the problem of handling and managing the relationship with your customers and makes sure each issue is addressed.
- Online Rental Store-Many of the construction equipment rental companies are still operating as brick and mortar businesses. With the evolving customer’s behaviour and habits, these rental companies have to grow their digital footprints to ease the customer outreach process. Reservety understands the issue pretty well and comes with a remarkable solution by offering a free rental shopping website. The rental store work in sync with Reservety core rental software to provide exquisite booking experience to customers, unmatched power to business owners, and excellent control of the overall business. It allows customers to rent their desired equipment, checks prices & availability in real-time, asks quotes, negotiates prices, choose custom reservation period, pays online, gets invoices, sign contract digitally, review shipping routes, contact rental owners via chat, and leave their feedback.
- Inventory Management and Tracking-Rental equipment is a one-time investment made by the rental company. As most of the construction equipment cranes, bulldozers, drills, power tools, and others are pretty expensive, which need timely maintenance and extreme care? Rental owners cannot afford to lose either of them at any point in the rental journey. Reservety can be a great tool in the way to make the inventory management and tracking process an easy task. Reservety keeps an eye on each of the rental items on a complete rental lifecycle from rental booking, customer hand-over, shipping, return, maintenance, and even when it is not working. The flexibility the tool offers is out of the world. So, you can focus more on counting bills, not rental items.
- Promotions and Discounts-Construction rental business is extremely competitive, and there are many teething troubles on the way to win every customer. At any time of the year, the construction sector slows down, and rental activities eventually affected as well. In this regard, creating some sorts of promotions and limited time offers could boost sales and could soar rental businesses. Reservety can accomplish this task of tweaking your promotional activity by creating custom discounts and promotions for new and existing customers. The rental owners can also create discounts of a fixed value, a percentage-based discount, and a special limited-time discount for a particular period.
- Order scheduling and Management – Reservety is entirely mobile-friendly rental software that offers a complete report on new orders, completed, and cancelled orders. With its intuitive dashboard, everything is at your fingertips; you get a comprehensive overview of the number of items in your inventory, the number of items rented, and the number of rental assets that require maintenance. Reservety highlights orders and schedule based on priority and order-fulfilment date. So, the customers get their rental items delivered and dispatched on time. One of the advanced features allows you to rent items in packages and the ability to track them individually or as a single entity.
- Google Calendar Integration-The stunning feature allows you to keep up with the latest and previous orders directly from the calendar itself. Google Calendar integration will enable you to keep an eye on orders as per the date on the schedule.
- Processing Payments-All roads to the rental process lead to the payment for which rental businesses work with absolute dedication. To process payments, Reservety offers 30+ payment solutions to manage the rental store payment side of things. You can also customise the checkout to include additional fees such as taxes, insurance, security deposit, service charges, and late fees. To accept payments, it offers a POS rental solution, so you can also accept payment when a customer deals directly in-store.
Why Reservety might not be good for your construction equipment tracking?
In an event when the rental business works with a broad set of inventory, it is quite challenging for rental companies to identify the pretty similar inventory items. It is why rental items are tagged with a serial number. So, Rental owners can choose to rent equipment which is in good shape and condition rather than the one which requires preventive or scheduled maintenance. This is a tedious process that consumes a significant amount of time and needs to be automated. Reservety at the moment does not support filter products as per the serial numbers but is in the way to incorporate the feature soon.
How much is the online construction software costs?
Reservety got three plans to suit the needs of every rental business of any shape and size. These are a startup, small business, and medium business. Talking of the starter plan, the startup plan offers a pricing range of $49/month. This plan accommodates complete features but with a limited bandwidth of 10,000 visitors that can visit your website. To extend the bandwidth, you can upgrade to medium business plan, which also allows you to add more rental items and more number of visitors to your store.
Baseplan is a comprehensive solution for managing and meeting the precise needs of the construction rental industry. It is software that delivers the best of process control and visibility to level-up your rental business. From quoting, invoicing, rental, and finance management, Baseplan makes sure your entire rental departments work in coordination to deliver effective services to customers and increased business productivity. Here’s a breakdown of the software features.
How BASEPLAN features can help manage yur construction rental business better?
- Rental Management-Baseplan offers you the capability to rent items by day, date, week, hours, and by the type of rental equipment to allow you to set effective rental and billing prices to generate maximum revenue. It will enable you to manage both short and long term rentals combined with the ability to monitor equipment with pre and post-hire inspection by attaching pictures. Plus, the intuitive dashboard increases your decision making capability by providing insight information on rental orders with complete visibility of rental items availability and tracking.
- Integrated Dry and Wet Equipment Rental -With exceptional ability to streamline and customize every aspect of the rental process, you will be able to track, locate, and manage both wet and dry equipment easily. With the planning calendar, the software allows you to match equipment availability and location with labor resources and operators. You can easily monitor payroll and labor hours with timesheet integration. Also, it matches the equipment hired with labor revenue and cost so that rental owners can charge the customers the right price.
- Preventive Maintenance and Service Scheduling-The software takes care of every step of equipment life-cycle management from planning, allocation, and prioritisation to labours to proactively scheduling equipment based on the condition. It smartly determines which material requires maintenance based on service management data.
- Real-time Accounting-The software has an extensive capability to analyse and report every transaction to figure out ROI and cost of ownership. There is automatic disposal of assets for quick and efficient sale of assets. Plus, the ability to report data to excel, so you can keep up with the data whenever you want.
- Financial Reporting-The software eliminates the need to manually enter data by recording the transactions in real-time and link them back to your general ledger. It offers the flexibility track and important budget for actual performance through MS excel. It also provides the customers with the choice to pay in multiple currencies and adjust it automatically through the general ledger. It also reduces the time to prepare and maintain a consolidated report.
Which BASEPLAN features might turn you down on selecting it for your construction equipment tracking?
- The software is outstanding from the rental management point of view but still lacks the support for taking rentals online. In case a rental owner does not have an existing rental store, they need to develop and maintain it to target customers who look to hire equipment online.
- There are in-built modules to manage bookkeeping and ledger management activities. In an event, you’re comfortable working on popular software like Xero and Quickbook, and you cannot integrate with the software.
- There is no support for Google calendar integration for order management and scheduling.
- POS-rental and in-store payments are not supported. No option for customers to pay in partial payments.
The price is available on request.
WYNNE is the complete rental management solution that allows you to take on multiple rental projects and execute them efficiently. The rental software enhances productivity and coordinates with your entire department to bring out the best performance and produces the maximum result for the rental business. Moreover, it helps you to focus more on profits with minimum supervision. Some of the features of the software are:
Why using WYNNE for the management of your rental equipment?
- Equipment Management-The software brings more convenience to the existing equipment tracking and management process. It tracks the equipment at every step of the rental process from the yard, to on-site location, and return. It makes sure the fleet remains in good shape. Besides, it reduces costs on maintenance by automatically scheduling equipment for maintenance. It also tracks cost and depreciation for bulk or serial-based items to bill each of them.
- Order Processing-The System allows engineers to choose and pick equipment right from the on-site itself and request them to be delivered in real-time. It makes it extremely quick to select the required equipment, enter delivery time, and input any special project requirement. The software then notifies the employees in the yard to process the order.
- ERP Integration-The software can quickly integrate with ERP applications such as SAP and Oracle to deliver tailor-made solutions to rental businesses.
- Resource Planning-It proves out to be a fabulous return on investment by helping in reducing cost and increasing efficiency by keeping everything on track from asset planning, calculating margins, and processing payments. It also reduces time in instructing crew about the rental order details; the team can use software tools to manage both internal and external rental.
What features is WYNNE missing?
- The software is primarily focused on the equipment level rental process and still misses features on another rental management side of things, which includes documentation, invoice management, payment processing, customer communication, and pricing management.
- The support is not multi-lingual, which means operating and executing orders will undoubtedly prove out to be an arduous task.
- To take rental orders and develop an online presence is not a choice but a necessity these days. And rental companies cannot undermine and underestimate the potential and power for the internet for customer acquisition. Hence, it is critical to developing a rental store where people can choose the equipment of the choice and book from the platform itself. However, rental owners have to spend a substantial amount of money to get it developed and run as the software does not offer the choice of the rental store.
- There is no support for Xero and Quickbook integration, which tends to be a crucial part of the account management segment.
- The software does not support multiple languages.
For pricing, you need to contact. They can send you the pricing after taking into consideration your exact requirements.
Conclusion on choosing the best construction rental software
The rental owners cannot undermine smart technology like that of construction rental software, which can be a game-changer for their business. Adopting and manoeuvring rental software can indeed allow them to dominate the rental world most fascinatingly.
Never give this a second thought. Still not sure which rental software would work the best for you? Go with Reservety.
With Reservety, you spend no extra bucks on developing a standard rental website and maintaining it for the perfect experience that your customers will relish.
So Why Wait? Try Reservety with a Free 14-day trial. After that, it is only $29/Month. Change your World Now!