Top 3 Bike Rental Software
The sheer joy, adventure, and experience of riding a bike are beyond words can express. More and more people want to ride the adventure sports bikes to feel the thrill and excitement, which is unrivalled. Contrarily, these bikes are a great way to make the journey to a destination convenient and amusing. In case you’re visiting a place and still miss that gush of winds on your face when you ride a bike, No worries! Bike Rentals have got you covered.
Bike rental keeps the fun element of a trip alive by allowing people to rent bikes for a small fee. Although the rental process seems to be easy for the bikers, for bike rental companies this is a daunting task. If you’re one of the rental owners for whom the rental business has become quite challenging, taking some help won’t hurt.
1. Reservety as bike rental software
Turning thoughts into action and ultimately to reality is entirely possible with Reservety being on your side. Reservety is your ultimate destination to tackle all the teething troubles in serving your customers better, optimizing inventory, generating higher revenue for the business, and efficiently communicate with customers to offer them a great experience. All-this and much more can be achieved by deploying Reservety to manage all the rental responsibilities. Some of the features that make Reservety stand apart are:
Which Features make Reservety a good solution for managing your bike rental store?
- Online Rental Store– Are you just starting up? Or still does not have a rental website. Your business can quickly lose customers in the deficiency of a rental store. Nowadays, when every second consumer shops online, it becomes critical for rental companies to set-up a rental website to allow customers to rent bikes easily. Reservety provides a decent solution by offering a free rental store to schedule orders, organise inventory, accept payment, and do much more at a low cost.
- Inventory Rental and Management-Whether you want to rent a single bike or a group of motorcycles, Reservety allows you to rent your inventory in packages and track each of them as a separate entity. You can easily keep the update of each of the items available in your stock, monitor them for performance, and schedule them for the next rentals. The software allows you to check the performance of each of the rental items and enables you to plan them for maintenance in case of drop-in performance.
- Delivery and Shipping-Reservety makes shipping and delivery relatively easy by sending customers’ locations and information to fleet drivers with the best possible route. This element brings more cost-effectiveness in the rental process and avoids any delay in the equipment dispatch process.
- Accounting-Finance is an important part of the business model on which the rental business operates. Any compromise with the capitals can do a lot of damage to the structure, which allows everything to flow conveniently. Reservety understands the needs of dealing with accounts carefully, so it traces every transaction and reports it to rental owners. It can be easily integrated with Xero and Quick-books to make book-keeping and accounting a cake-walk for you.
- Google Calendar Integration-Monitoring and processing had never been so easy. With Google calendar integration, Reserved makes it reasonably easy to keep an eye on upcoming, processed, and cancelled orders. You can also create orders right away from the calendar itself.
- Customer Feedback and Communication-Clear communication with customers can identify the points where your rental business needs to work and improve. It also helps get their problems solved, so they don’t develop a grudge for your business and eventually leave. Reservety allows you to take customers’ feedback and report it to the rental companies. It can prevent negative ratings on the public platform and public ridicule.
- Accepting Payments– Reservety got a plethora of payment options for your customers to pay both online and by walking in the store. They can choose to pay with 30+ payment solutions online, which can be customised to include additional charges ranging from taxes, security deposits, insurance, and service charges. Furthermore, they are offered the flexibility to pay upfront or later at any moment with the option to pay complete or in partial payment.
Why Reservety might not be a good system for tracking your bikes?
Since inventory management is quite intricate, it works differently for every industry and rental items. In an event, you have similar bikes of different models or the same models, and you want to search the product with their serial number or product ID to rent the particular item. Reservety still not supports this functionality. However, in pursuit of becoming the panacea for the rental industry, the feature will be soon coming into action.
Reservety has been priced way low than other rental software in the league. The Reservety offers full-fledged features for $49/month, which allows a bandwidth of 10,000 unique visitors to your rental store. To upgrade, you can opt for other plans with similar features but the increment in the number of products and visitors.
2. HQ Rental Software
It is time to overhaul your bike rental business with robust capabilities of HQ Rental software. The HQ bike Rental software drastically improves the way you process rental orders, accept payments, monitor inventory, and communicate with customers. The software is built to deliver superior performance for the rental process and drive engagement of customers by making the booking process seamless and flexible. It also addresses varied problems for rental owners by offering customized solutions. Some of the features of HQ Rental Software are:
How HQ Rental Software can help managing your bike rental business?
- Online Reservations-With HQ bike rental software, you can turn your ordinary website into a fully-function rental store in a matter of time by installing easy to install the plugin. From fonts, colours, and design, everything can be personalised to increase engagement and conversion. Moreover, if you don’t own a website, HQ offers to provide a modern and responsive rental website that supports multiple languages and currency. Apart from it, you can choose to accept payments online by integrating your rental store with a 15+ payment gateway.
- Fleet Management-The quick and easy interface allows you to check the availability of the bikes right away from the rental dashboard. The inventory updates in real-time; hence, both the customers and rental owners can see the product immediately when they are available. Plus, Bikes can be rented simply by drag and drop features on the calendar.
- Maintenance and Repair Alerts-The software is brilliant in dealing with maintenance issues, and after the setup, it quickly notifies you via email in case any bike needs a schedule or preventive maintenance. This also saves costs on tax and insurance by telling you for relevant documents.
- Contract Management-HQ takes care of each of the document management to reduce time in preparation, signing, and sending agreements and contracts to customers. It automatically generates rental agreements online and enables customers to sign it digitally online. This feature is fantastic in offering the ease of rental and payment to customers.
- Keep Track of Damage-The software allows keeping track of damage by closely monitoring vehicles by taking pictures and comparing them with the images clicked after the returns. This feature reduces time on manual inspection and allows you to charge customers for the damage done.
- Reports-The software is extraordinarily mobile-friendly and also has an app to review the recent orders, returns, and payments quickly. The dashboard presents all the reports in a single place to take prompt actions for rentals.
What features is HQ Rental Software missing for bike rental tracking ?
- Although the software offers you to set-up a dedicated bike rental store, the fact, it is not free will going to add more burden to your pocket. Besides, from the monthly software, you have to pay additional charges for the development and hosting of the rental store.
- No choice for bike rental businesses to scale their marketing and promotion strategy as the software does not offer to create a promotion campaign, discounts, and custom pricing choice, which is a great way to woo customers and increase sales.
- The software does not offer the flexibility to charge distinct pricing on a different date, day, or hour. Nor does it allow to charge customers extra in case they exceed rental hours.
- Tracking and routing each of the bikes could be a serious challenge as the software has limited capabilities to accomplish this task.
The pricing of the software starts from a $50/month startup plan, which includes features such as digital signatures, bookkeeping integration and custom integration, likely to be missing. To get those features, you have to upgrade to basic, standard, and professional plans.
3. Bike Rental Manager
Turn your ordinary rental business into a dominating and authoritative rental business by delivering splendid services to the customers. Sounds like a Daydream? Bike Rental Manager can transform that dream into reality. Bike Rental Manager reduces the painstaking hours on inventory management, communicating with customers, creating and sending contracts, and payments by increasing the overall efficiency and wiping out unnecessary time. Hence, it allows you to focus more on driving growth for the business. It gives you so much space that you can easily maintain the work-life balance and relish some great moments with your family. Some of the Features of Rental Manager are:
Are Bike Rental Manager features a good fit foy your bike rental business?
- Scheduling and Tracking Orders-The software works intelligently to allow you to explore inventory with a quick search option, see real-time availability of bikes, track bikes for payments and maintenance, and schedule rental orders with the help of calendar-based management. It comes with a visual planner to let you choose the way how many bikes are available in your inventory, and how many you can rent. An incredible feature like barcode scanning eliminates the need for entering data manually in the software. Thus, it creates reservations super-fast and easy.
- Fleet Management-Being in control of the rental items allows you to efficiently manage the rental process, which yields positive results for the business. The software can be handy to track each of the rental items efficiently by providing info on check-in, rental hours, customer contact details, and charging customers in case of any discrepancy with the rental items. Plus, you can quickly maximise your inventory management capabilities by working with data that is generated quickly by merely scanning each of the rental items.
- Pricing Control-The Bike Rental Manager offers powerful features to control pricing and generate higher profit for your business. You can choose to rent bikes by hours, days, and weeks without a manual touch. Also, you can want to price products in the group.
- Documentation-It helps you reduce the paperwork involved in the reservation process by generating documents like invoices, contracts, waivers, and disclaimers automatically. Plus, it allows you to add your terms and condition to contracts. It sends the invoices the contracts to the customer so they can sign on it digitally. Moreover, you can choose to customise each of your invoices by adding a logo or brand identity to make them look professional.
- Managing Payments and Discounts-The system offers unlimited possibilities to accept payments for customers and charge them for additional service fees, which include taxes, security deposits, charges for any damage, and insurance and taxes. You can allow them to make initially or a later stage with partial or full payment options. The pricing is automatically added at the time of checkout, and in case you like to offer some discounts to customers, you can quickly work with it.
- Delivery Management-Effortlessly manage the delivery of each of the bikes at each stage for the delivery life-cycle. Track the current location of the equipment, whether they are planned, picked, loaded, returned, and on-road, you can quickly get the details. Plus, you can also choose to add delivery charges with each of the reservations.
What are Bike Rental Manager negative points
- The software is not multi-lingual and supports only a few languages, which are English, French, German, and Spanish. Hence, if you don’t fall within the purview of these languages, you are likely to face trouble in operating the software.
- The software works well with bikes, but in case you want additional merchandise, the whole scenario from inventory management to accounting needs to be an overhaul.
- Accounting lacks crucial features to add and integrated popular software like Xero and Quickbooks.
The software has four pricing plans bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. The lowest plan starts from $59 and goes up to $250/ month. All the plans have similar sorts of features except the number of products you can add to the rental inventory. The basic plan allows you to add up to 50 items.
Conclusion on choosing the best bike rental software
Bike rental is a unique and outstanding way to ease the life of people and save their valuable time. But on the other side of the coin, it has turned the life of rental owners upside down. However, modern technology has brought both sides of the coin in a single loop by making the experience accommodating for all. Hence, take this opportunity for granted and revolutionize your existing business with one of these bike rental software.
Reservety can be a great choice here that is packed with all the powerful features vital to bring rejoice for your customers and lucrative profits for your rental business. Don’t hold yourself from taking this fantastic life-changing decision. After all, we all need to be fearless.
Try it yourself by taking a free 14 days trial without credit card, and then, it’s just $29/month (Including a free Online Rental Store).
Go check it now!