The endeavor to become the leader in the AV and camera rental business is not a bed of roses. There would, of course, be teething troubles and failures that can hamper your entrepreneurial mindset, no matter how ambitious you are. Coming up with smart ideas, software, and persistent efforts would be the perfect roadmap to success. AudioVisual equipment rental software, which could prove to be outstanding and iconic in producing the impact needed to achieve the vision you have for your av rental business. We have selected the best four AV rental software so you do not have to search anymore.
1. Reservety as AV Rental Software
Tune into Reservety to get more out of your ordinary audio visual rental business. Reservety offers a complete rental management solution with its full-fledged capabilities to bring autonomy to every segment of your rental market. It allows rental companies to explore untapped resources by going beyond the boundaries of traditional audiovisual rental space and realize the dream of becoming an authority in the rental industry. Some of the features Reservety offers!
What features make Reservety the best av rental software?
- Customer feedback and Management-Reservety allows rental owners to maintain harmony in their relationship with the customers by timely resolution of their every query and complain. It enables them to easily communicate with the customers and respond to their feedback from a single dashboard. It aids in improving customer loyalty and fosters greater trust in their services among customers. Believe it or not, the real perception and feedback about your rental business come from the customers. It acquaints rental companies about their pitfalls and setbacks that could be the major roadblock in scaling the business, Reservety helps you identify each of them, so you can work on enhancing the service delivery and customer experience.
- Inventory Management and Tracking-Audiovisual equipment renting includes renting sound systems, speakers, lighting equipment, and other systems, most events warrants renting in packages, Reservety allows you to rent your items in bundles, and track each of them individually or as a single order. It enables you to monitor, track, locate, and count each of your inventory items to allocate and manage resources and complete more rental orders efficiently. After all, all what you never want to do is spend more on sound systems which are incredibly costly, Reservety control and manage each of the rental items from the moment of delivery to onsite installation and while on their way back to the warehouse.
- Promotions and Discounts-To be competitive in the AV rental industry, you have to create a unique selling point that can differentiate your rental business from one of your competitors. They probably have the same kind of lightings, sound systems, speakers, but where should you focus on creating a magnetic point for customers. Either you buy more costly equipment or indulge Reservety, It can help you create out of the way strategy to appeal and entice more customers by creating special promotions, price-based or percentage-based discounts, and coupons to bring the brand into the focus of thousands of customers.
- Multiple Integrations-Reservety is completely capable and compatible with most of the popular software. It allows integration with popular bookkeeping software such as Xero and Quickbooks to report and track each rental transaction and bring transparency into the account management process. The Google calendar integration allows you to view and track orders by the day, date, week, and month. Hence, it is entirely flexible and powerful with its overall functionality.
- Documentation-With Reservety, you need less paperwork and time to serve and process the rental items demanded by the customers. It also cuts down the long waiting hours for customers to get their item and even the time for you prepare and handover them to the customers who could have been spent on such vital areas that need your attention. Reservety combines with your rental store to generate invoices, agreements, insurance, and other relevant document and send them directly to your customers’ email. Moreover, it also can make if your customers are right on the door of the rental store.
- Rental Management-Unquestionably the entire AV rental business revolves around the rental assets. To help your customers choose the best one according to their needs and complimentary items that goes with it, you have to make sure that everything is clearly in range and organised in a sophisticated manner to be readily displayed while your customers make their way to your rental store. In an event, when customers choose to book items online, Reservety organizes and shows each of the items with the aid of a free rental store that comes as a part of Reservety. It helps you differentiate items according to categories, so customers can navigate and shuffle across the products quickly and easily. The items are linked with Reservety core software and work in coordination with the inventory management module, thus, updates the rental items in real-time whenever they became available. The foremost advantage is it brings convenience for customers and cost-effectiveness for your business by eliminating the need to maintain and host different websites. Rental owners, it allows them to schedule, fulfil, or cancel orders based on rental availability. It will enable them to allocate inventory items efficiently, save time, and generate more revenue.
Where can Reservety turn you down in the managing of your av rental equipment?
The only disadvantage which goes with Reservety that it is unable to filter or rental equipment based on the serial numbers or IDs. At times, there are several rental items with a similar name. Still, different model number and feature, or they could be distinct in terms of conditions, Rental owners have to make sure that only the specific item that delivers the best of performance should go to the customers, however, in lack of such feature, Rental owners won’t be able to identify items. Though the function is not available, it will be made available soon.
What is the av equipment rental software priced?
To empower your rental business, the software has been priced at very budget-friendly pricing. The most basic plan is priced $49/month with a bandwidth of 10,000 unique visitors to your rental stores (It is individual customers and does not include your existing customers). Perhaps, the rental companies with a massive size of inventory can go with another high price plan of $79 per month. The great thing about the pricing is that all slabs have all the features. So, you can try and test the lowest, and then you can go with the hire one. However, the test can be done during the free 14-days trial.
Rentman carves the perfect ecosystem for your business to flourish with its unusual features to perform to the fullest in every sector of the rental industry. Rentman is wholly dedicated to present AV and Event Rental companies the authority to dominate the rental space. It is easy to use and incredibly phenomenal to bring organization and discipline in your overall AV rental business. Diving into its Features!
How Rentman can help you to manage your audiovisual and camera equipment?
- Project Management-Scheduling rental equipment is effortless, thus allowing you to hop equipment from one place to another rental location efficiently. It works in coordination with the crew to notify the site of the equipment, so they can efficiently manage their time by clear communication. It automatically generates quotes and invoices as per the required job.
- Warehouse Management-Maintaining inventory is not easy when you have large rental items at your disposal. Each of the items is unique, and determining and fining the right piece can be a fierce battle to win. The software allows you to scan and find the item via QR code and wipe out unnecessary time and increases productivity.
- Repair and Inspections-Undoubtedly, there is much equipment which goes through the rental process multiple times and risks being dismantled. Since rental items are incredibly costly, it is imperative to heed to their condition to make sure they remain there to serve the rental duties. The system can identify the items which need repairs by taking a closer look at the data of most rented items and can schedule maintenance for the specific details.
- Crew Planning and Communication-No doubt, time is equivalent to money, and losing precious time would going to hurt your rental business. To make sure it does not happen, Rentman can schedule tasks and notifies your crew about the rental location and equipment which needs to be delivered. Thus, saving your time to direct them about the job.
- Equipment Planning-It is essential to create a balance in inventory. Sometimes your customer books items online, and there are no stocks left for walk-in customers. The software is prepared for such an event and plans the stock level well, so none of your customers walks empty-handed.
- Quoting and Invoicing-Luckily, the time has changed and been the technology enthusiast, and you no longer had to stick with the traditional paperwork. Rentman takes the initiative to go eco-friendly by reducing the need for paper but also saving the time of customers by generating digital invoices and quotes that can be signed digitally by your customers.
What are the negative points for this av rental software?
- The software is not multi-lingual, which means there would be apparent bottlenecks while you operate in the language other than your native one. This issue can ultimately lead to low performance.
- Like every coin has two sides, the software is perfect from the rental prospect but has limited functionality from the sale perspective.
- In an attempt to search products via QR code, the software gets slow down, which creates performance issues.
- It works online, so you need a fast internet connection to operate. In the event of a slow connection, you might experience an operational slowdown.
How is this av equipment software priced?
It has three plans which are namely lite, class, and pro, which are priced at $35, $65, and $75 per month. Each plan hands over each set of capabilities and features. Talking of the most basic one, it allows you limited support and customization and data import.
HireHop is rental software in the league, which is a modern, intuitive, cutting edge, and versatile software to manage equipment hire business. HireHop offer easy and tailor-made solution that is comprehensive yet productive for rental owners and enables them to leverage the time and deliver unmatched performance. It unfolds growth and drives massive revenue by turning prospective customers into leads. Diving deep into the software, let’s look at the features.
How is HireHop better in tracking the av rental equipment?
- Documentation-Hirehop subsumes a large variety of templates for invoices, contracts, and insurances, which can be customised and personalised to create the professional documents that need to be sent to the customers.
- Inventory Management-It allows you to control and monitor the level at the pinpoint level. Whether you need to keep track of jobs, rental items, purchase orders, invoices, and any other element, HireHop stays there with you to boost your performance.
- Multilingual-Though the software is in English, the rental operators can preset their language. They can even set to translate or create personalise translation.
- Data Management-It allows you to store and link your customer’s valuable data about stocks, jobs, projects, contacts, etc. to various sub-modules. It enables you to import data and create reports that can be used to judge KPIs metrics.
- Stock Management-The software adds the interactive ability for rental owners to manage and review stock levels to identify which equipment is on-jobs, on the shelf, missing/damaged, and assessing which material requires maintenance and which items are running late. Rental companies can scan articles on the fly via QR codes and logs them straight in the inventory system.
- Labour Management-It consists of a smart resource planner that allocates and manages jobs to a particular employee to enhance productivity and time management. Plus, it handles each of the labor equipment and logs it in the system.
What negative points does this av and camera rental software has?
- The software is fabulous and versatile but cannot control pricing based on day, date, and week. In an event, you need to offer multiple pricing on specific occasions; the software does not provide it.
- There is no support for Xero and Quickbooks integration, which are leaders in bookkeeping activities.
- There is no choice to take orders on the web; in the case, you did not have a well-designed rental store. You need to hire a professional and spend thousands of bucks on developing and maintaining such a website.
How is the audiovisual software priced?
It has two pricing plans. The first one is huge, which allows the only user to operate with a limited set of features and storage space of 250 MB. The other is priced at $43 per month, which offers you unlimited features, extra user additional possibility, and 5 GB space. To add more users and space, you have to pay an additional $22 per month for each user and an extra 5 GB space.
4. ERS (Event Rental Systems)
The ERS or Event Rental Systems is designed precisely for the AV equipment rental industry to tackle the multiple challenges the rental companies face while operating. ERS brings a sense of enlightenment to the rental owners by pointing and working on the vulnerable areas where rental companies should focus and improve. From rental equipment management, dispatch, fulfilling bookings, providing payment solutions to customer relationship management, it got exclusive proficiency to overhaul your entire rental business. Some of the extraordinary features the software possesses!
What makes this booking system good in managing your audiovisual and camera equipment?
- Rental Management-The software keeps a close eye on each of the rental orders. It allows you to track inventory, process orders, and maintain reports of every one of them through multiple sheets. Intelligent inventory management and scheduling allow no order to get cancelled by automatic allocating and managing resources.
- Reporting-The software combines extraordinary reporting capabilities with intelligent tracking to report every transaction, inventory, taxes, customer valuable data, and order details on the dashboard. This is extremely helpful in doing data-driven business and generates better results for your rental business.
- Digital Contracts-Generate beautiful invoices and contracts within a matter of seconds, ERS makes it easy to answer quotes, and send your invoices to save the valuable time. It automates every process to bring peace of mind and comfort for rental owners.
- Automated Marketing tools-It automates each of the marketing tasks from reaching out to your customers on social platforms, email marketing, and developing online presence; everything is combined in a powerful bundle.
- Automatic Reminders-The software notifies immediately in an event a booking is placed, inventory is dispatched, and equipment is returned to the stock. Being renown about the inventory items allows you to make essential decisions efficiently.
What are the negative points of this system?
- Tracking and locating equipment while in delivery is necessary to ensure they are not lost or damaged, which eventually puts more burdens on the capital. But, ERS lack substantial feature to track and route inventory both for the customers and the rental companies.
- To keep the customers engaged, it is critical for rental owners to strategies an appealing and attention-grabbing marketing strategy to woo the customers. Creating promotions and price based discounts can be helpful to shift gears and increase more sales. But the software is limited to perform the task.
- The software needs to be dynamic to furnish the exact tax calculation requirement. It works with the default tax rate for rental operators. In case you want to change it, it is not supported.
How is this av system priced?
Plans are relatively high as compare to the other AV equipment rental software in the league. If you are a start-up just heading to make a mark and looking for rental software to add freedom, this is unfortunately not the right software from the pricing point of view. The plans are expensive, which starts from $70/month and goes up to $500/month. Of course, the features add up as you go from the lowest to the highest one.
In a nutshell, the best av rental software is?
The Audio Visual rental business is more of like a business of sound, where your customers would likely come to you when they feel it like music, not as noise. Since it all sums up to creating the perfect customer experience through timely rental processing and accepting payments conveniently, indulging an AV equipment rental software could act as a seed that can help your rental business to branch out and grow into the successful rental business.
Still, befuddled about choosing the Right Rental Software? Try Reservety, which encapsulates all the modern rental management capabilities into a single platform. Bonus! You get an online store to operate and present your rental items for free. No more lost customers mean rejoice for rental companies.
Try Reservety free for 14-days with the trial without credit card and see your business pump-up with exploding revenues.