Go Back to Help Center
How to Connect Your Domain
You can connect your existing domain by adding two A records each to our servers addresses 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in your domain name settings.
Go to Domain Setting
- Login to you domain name provider dashboard and find DNS setting. To find the DNS setting – click the link for your domain name provider below
– Godaddy: https://bit.ly/3IiYLpB
– Namecheap: https://bit.ly/3BKIDuo
– Wix – https://bit.ly/3h9rsJI
– WordPress – https://bit.ly/3LXxI5E
– Hostgator –https://bit.ly/3vic9GG
– Network Solution – https://bit.ly/3BGsRRz
– Bluehost – https://bit.ly/35lXPC7
If your provider is not listed, search on Google, how to change A record for (provider name) .
2. Add the 2 A records for each server in your domain setting.
Enter details like given in the table.
3. Finally, enter your domain with www in reservety dashboard
5. Wait for connection to propagate. It takes up to 24 hours to fully connect. You may not be able to login during this time.